Vendor FAQ

The following information is for Vendors participating in A Small Town Weekend.

Where are the vendor spots located?
All vendor spots are located in Adams Park in the parking lot adjacent to the east of the football field.

How do I apply or book a vendor spot?
All vendors must complete an application and be approved by The El Reno Cruisers.

How many spots are available and what are the specifications for vendor spots?
The number of spaces for the vendors are limited. The spaces are approximately 30′ x 30′ feet. Water and electric are provided at some sites.

Can I reserve a spot?
To reserve a site, an application must be submitted to the El Reno Cruisers.

Can vendors serve food and beverages?
Yes. No alcoholic beverages are allowed for A Small Town Weekend
Must also meet the health requirements as required by the State of Oklahoma if serving foods.

What about taxes and/or sales tax?
All vendors are responsible for payment of their own taxes. Vendors are required to have a tax number.

Are there any other requirements or permits needed?
Required vending permits from the City of El Reno are obtained by the El Reno Cruisers after acceptance of the application.

Is there a fee to reserve a vendor spot?
Cost of the spaces require a non-refundable donation fee.

What happens if a vendor is rejected or unable to show up for their reserved spot?
Rejected applications or vendors who fail to show will NOT be refunded the application fee.